At NTMA we provide the training and resources you need to succeed in the 21st century in machine technology.
What is a Machinist?
Machinists are trained professionals that have been certified in the operation of specific types of machine tools. Primarily using metals, machinists use Grinders, Mills and Lathes to make small to large parts for industries ranging from automotive, medical to aerospace.
- Become a machinist is 7 short months
- Access to industry leading companies
- Certificate granting programs
- Knowledgeable Career Services department
- Lifetime placement
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify
- Scholarship programs available for those who qualify
- Year-round enrollment
NTMA offers hands-on career training in the machining and manufacturing industry. Our programs are at the forefront of machine technology that leading manufacturers are looking for and require. We provide the skills needed using the most current innovations available in today’s industry and global markets.
Estimates show that by 2025, there will be 2 million unfilled machinist manufacturing jobs, so what are you waiting for?
Learn the high-tech skills that will serve you for a lifetime career.