- Accredited by ACCSC, Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. ACCSC is recognized by the U.S Department of Education as an accrediting agency.
- Approval to operate by BPPE, Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means compliance with state standards.
- Approved through DOD/MOU and to train Veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 30,33 & 38 U.S Codes.
- Accredited by the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS).
- Programs approved by I-Train and Cal-Jobs.
Machinist Training Classes Start June 4th, 2018
Ontario Inspection - CNC - Mastercam Classess Start July 21st, 2018